We keep your personal information private and secure. When you make a payment through our site, you provide your name, contact information, payment information, and additional information related to your transaction. We use this information to process your payment and to ensure your payment is correctly credited to your account.
USB Flash Drives
Travel Mugs & Cups
Back to the Beach
Breast Cancer Awareness
Food & Drink
Bag Makers Inc
Points of Light
Sacs & Boxes
Taylor & Grant
News & Videos
mail us at
Phone us at: 703.527.4770
Keeping Our Customers Happy Since 2002
Search all Products
Price From $
Price To $
What are QR codes and how can you use them in your marketing campaigns?
This new type of bar code is called a Quick Response code and they are the newest way to interact quickly with a product, service or company.
How do they work? After downloading a free app for their smartphone, your customer simply scans the QR image. The phone will jump immediately to an internet landing page that provides whatever the marketer wishes - a coupon, contest entry, or more information about your product or service.
A recent study by a major marketing company found that:
- QR scanning increased in North American 1,200% in the past six months
- People who are aware of QR codes tend to be more educated and affluent, between the ages of 35-54
- The two main reasons QR codes were scanned were getting a coupon or accessing additional information while away from a desktop or laptop
- 33% scanned to enter a sweepstakes
- 26% scanned to access a video
- 23% scanned to make an actual purchase
How can you use QR codes?
- directions to your business
- installation instructions
- business card/convention badges - easy access to your contact details
- link to wait times at restaurants, car washes
- recommendations for complementary products or services
- the process for hiring your professional services
Before launching a QR code in any campaign, make sure you cover all the basics:
- Not all users will have a code reader downloaded on their phone. Any time you place a QR code, provide a website URL like
so they can download a reader to scan the code.
- Don't forget - make sure the QR code goes to a site designed specifically for mobile.
- Follow the success of a QR code with a trackable URL which will provide stats ont the number of QR code scans per hour as well as the devices used.